Education observers often point to the positive impact that a mentor can have on
a virtual education program and its participants. Educere embraces this philosophy,
and all our programs include a Personal Learning CoachTM assigned to
support every student, educator, and school. Below is an overview of the Personal
- Professional with training and/or experience in the virtual education field.
- Accessible by the student, educator and school through a toll-free phone number
and email found on the program overview page.
- Supports student, educator, and school throughout the entire virtual education process.
- Recommends programs aligned with student's and/or educator's interests and needs.
- Guides the student and/or educator through the registration process.
- Helps the registrant adjust to the virtual education experience.
- Sends introductory email to new registrants introducing the Personal Learning Coach'sTM role,
as well as, in the case of students, the responsibilities of the student and parent
- Monitors the student's progress in courses, providing regular feedback to the student
and parent or guardian, and school liaison.**
- Sends progress update to students, parents/guardians, and schools.**
Liaison between the school and the participating education provider delivering the
virtual education program.
* The Personal Learning CoachTM is not a tutor and does not provide any
services related to the content of a program.
** Services are provided only for participants of complete virtual courses delivered
entirely by participating education providers.