* Prospective NCAA Division I and II student-athletes should visit the NCAA Eligibility Center website (www.eligibilitycenter.org) and seek the NCAA's acceptance of a particular Education Provider's virtual course prior to registration.
Creative Writing focuses on the four-step Process Writing model and the reading of professional writings to motivate students to create original essays, poems and short stories. The writing assignments include narration, definition, process analysis, cause and effect and comparison/contrast. Students learn self-editing skills by following the instructor's detailed suggestions for the revision and refinement of their work.
Full Credit Course: PART A + PART B
Self Paced Scheduling Information
- Full Credit Equivalent courses must be completed within 9 months
- 1/2 Credit Equivalent courses must be completed within 4 months
- 1/4 Credit Equivalent courses must be completed within 2 months
- Abbreviated courses must be completed within 2 months
- Monthly courses must be completed within 1 month
Students may order required course materials from the Aventa Learning website or any vendor.
Courses and course detail are subject to change without notice.